Program Manager- Green Cover Management
This role requires a high performing individual with experience in a managerial position, who is confident of handling a business vertical that is growing multifold year on-year. We seek a candidate who can work in a dynamic environment with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders including government officials, corporate bodies & industry leaders, is capable of handling a diverse team and most importantly has a keen interest in Green Cover Management. Prior experience of working in the sector is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build the short-term, mid-term and long-term strategy for business growth and evolution of the GCM Vertical with the CEO, MD, COO.
- Prepare the team for scale across territories and standardize the business processes models across the spectrum of the GCM sector.
Administration, Operations and Communication
- Ensure effective execution of all projects in keeping with timelines and impact and financial targets
- Maintain and track financial projections for the vertical and manage expenses in keeping with the targets
- Lead budgeting and resource allocation efforts for the GCM vertical
- Ensure proper and updated documentation of all GCM initiatives
- Oversee promotion and marketing of products and services
- Maintain regular formal communication with all project-related stakeholders
- Ensure effective execution of all SWM projects in a time-bound manner
- Adhere to donor reporting requirements
- Train the GCM team to enable effective delivery of services on field
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including, administrative and political heads of ULBs, current and potential donors/partners
- Represent CARPE at conferences, seminars and other public platforms
- Ensure all program initiatives align with the company’s core values and culture
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a related field.
- 3 years of work experience with at least 1 years in GCM sector preferred
- Proven written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Technical knowledge of Green Cover Management and the ecosystem
- Clear understanding of project finance & budgeting
- Motivated, self-driven, inspirational & ethical leader and team-player.
- Risk Management skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and problem solve
- Working knowledge of Marathi language preferred
- Keen on making an impact in the GCM space with a vision for a sustainable future for India and the world.